Recording Blog?! (Music Video)

 

 This is when id explain the process of recording the new music video. Yon Yonson's music video was to be a huge hit on release. This was the plan but alas recording has not been finished yet. Instead of discussing the recording session that has not happened yet I'll elaborate on why it hasn't happened yet. This week was thanksgiving vacation so to be honest film wasn't exactly on the mind. I instead took this time to hang out with my family and enjoy the short period of relaxation. The first thing I did was visit my aunt and grandmother with my mom. They were both doing well and it was nice to see them after a few weeks. I invested a lot of time there playing games with them and also eating some really nice home cooking. After that I went with my dad and prepared for thanksgiving. My grandpa makes the thanksgiving turkey so we didn't have to focus on that, instead we got side dishes as well as pie for desert. On the day of thanksgiving we all went to my Grampa's house and dug into some great food! We also watched a few movies during the festivities which both were fairly entertaining. After all the excitement I still had quite a few days of vacation to kill. One thing I worked on was my animating, I'm learning how to do pixel art as well as animation. I got a new game called Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity which was an absolute blast to play. The game is basically a battling simulator with a bunch of memorable Legend of Zelda characters, very fun. After all that I tried my best to rest and prepare for the coming weeks of school. I got plenty of rest and now I'll be ready to record the Yon Yonson music video sometime this week. Everything is planned out and ready to be executed now, recording the video should be a breeze. Although I wish my break was longer, I'm thankful that it was there to prepare me for recording this new video.


"Finally some R and R"


(Also here's a quick animation I made)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog