Intro Blog

Hey what's up!? My name is Spencer Dalis, I am in Aice Media studies AS level at Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm definitely not the most interesting person on the planet, but ill try my best to explain my hobbies and interests here. I was born in Miami Dade and moved to Broward shortly after. I'm a pretty average student but I enjoy playing video games during my free time. I spend quite a bit of time on my Nintendo consoles playing games like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, and The Legend Of Zelda. Another one of my hobbies is taking care of my two cats. Unfortunately I don't do much else outside of schoolwork during my day. I also have a small YouTube channel that I create content for where I play some of the games that I enjoy. I spend most of my time with my family and two cats doing normal day to day activities. My favorite food is steak and I really like the chicken soup that my father makes. That's basically the general happenings of my life so far but there's still a few things to know about me. I worked at a tech based summer camp a while back as a counselor in Miami. It was a really solid gig and I made a decent amount of money, I also learned some new things while teaching there like animation which really helped me in the future. Since I couldn't work at a camp this year do the the virus I learned some basic coding and improved my animation skills by coding custom characters into fighting games, I had a blast doing it too. And now I'm all caught up to present day today, I've had a pretty simple life but so far I've enjoyed every bit of it (except those bus rides to and from school, those are absolutely terrible). Now I am a sophomore in high school, which is still a pretty crazy thought for me. At least so far the school year has been pretty decent so I don't have any major complaints besides not being able to actually go to real school. Anyways that's just about everything  to know about me right now. Another thing I like to do is draw, here's an example of one of the things I've drawn!

(its a Wooper from Pokémon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action