Planning Title Blog


In the PowerPoint below you can see many things. This PowerPoint is a list of all the title cards that will be used in the movie. This wasn't very hard to figure out though since most things are being done by myself alone. If i was in a team I would've had to communicate with the other members. This is one of the reasons I decided to work by myself for this project. I personally think that working by myself is a lot easier since I don't have to rely on lots of people. My basic thought process is, why gamble that other people are going to do as much work as me. In theory working in a group means less work, but it is also very unreliable. The chances of getting a full group of hard working group members is very slim. That is why most of the title cards say my name. There isn't really too much to talk about other than what is stated in the PowerPoint itself. The first slide shows who this is presented by. For this I just made up a company name. The other slides all use my name since I'll be doing all of the work. One exception from this is the actors section. I can't do all the acting, so ill be trying to recruit family members and friends. If all goes well I'll have at least 3 actors (including myself). I figure if I have around this number it will be enough to make a convincing story. I think the title cards were a success. That being said they didn't take too much forethought since every single one was made by me.

 Here it is! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog