Production Blog

 

 Producing a film certainly is no easy task. There are many things that combine to create a great movie. Of course good writing is needed. But no film only uses good acting or writing. To make a good film great, work has to go into production. If a movie isn't produced, does it really exist? To be fair I don't have much production done as of now. I will however get to producing this film in the near future. For now since I don't have much production done, I can talk about my plans for the future. One thing I want to do is use smoother editing. I'm going to use Photoshop for splicing footage and for general polish. I will record the footage itself on my phone. I decided to use my phone since it allows me to transfer the videos to computer in a easier way.  By utilizing all of the tools I already have I can make a decent quality production without spending too much money. One of the most important parts of production is definitely the budget. Depending on how much money a film producer is willing to spend, the film could have more or less complex things going on. For instance I would have liked a large golden calf statue to use for the movie, but I simply don't have 700+ dollars to spend. Unfortunately this lead me to improvise a lot of the props, but I think overall it will work out just fine. When it does eventually come time to produce this film I will be ready. With the skills I have obtained throughout the year I foresee great things in this film.

*This is super high level film editing, my work will be much simpler (phew)*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog