Production Blog

 

 Production is still going strong! These past few days I've been polishing everything I've done so far. I looked over my storyboard and thought to myself. I saw it and I thought "how can I apply this to actual film". This may seem like a simple question but it can actually be quite complex. For one thing I need to keep budget in mind. I obviously cant video edit in explosions or use things like green screens. Not having access to some of these tools makes film making quite the challenge. To replace these high budget tools here's what I got for my film. The first thing that is a noticeable problem is my lack of a camera. To replace this I am using a smart phone. These definitely aren't as high quality as cameras but they'll do the trick. The next thing that becomes a challenge is editing the videos. I don't really have good editing software and it's very hard to find free ones that don't add large watermarks to the video. Because of these limitations I have to use photoshop to edit my videos. It isn't the most quality software on the market but it gets the job done so I can't really complain. Another problem with this is props and costumes. I would love to use expensive suits and buy large statues and sets for the film, but the unfortunate truth is that I cant. My plan to counter this is with clever zooming. If I zoom in close enough onto the calf it should look larger than it actually is. This plan should succeed and save me a lot of money.  Overall even though I don't have the best equipment for filming or editing, I'll still use what I have to make a good film.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog