Production Blog

 

 Today is a very special day for me and many others. Today is rejoiced by many students, and even teachers. Now you may be wondering, is today Christmas?, New Years? Presidents Day? No today is the beginning of spring break. With this comes loads of free time and a well needed rest from the everyday labors of school. School isn't very easy so things like spring break are some of the most anticipated things of each year. As mentioned before spring break gives a lot of free time which is important for my film plans. If all goes smoothly I will be done, or very close to being done with this movie by the end of spring break. Now I know a lot of work goes into these films, but I feel that now is the best time to take action. I don't have many other assignments to do besides this one during spring break. With this time I should be able to obtain all props and costumes as well. Once all of this is done I'll have plenty of time to edit the video footage recorded. As stated before ill be doing this in Photoshop since I don't have any better editing softwares. And of course this entire thing will be recorded on my cellular device. If I can carry out my plan perfectly I might even submit this early. Submitting the assignment early would be a load off of my chest so I'm all for it. Of course spring break isn't only for work.  I'll also be relaxing and playing some video games. I also get to spend time with my wonderful cats and family! I look forward to having a fun and productive spring break. And of course I hope that this movie will be as fun to watch as it is to plan out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog