Planning Blog

 Props: 

I will be creating a commercial for Pepperidge Farms Raisin Bread so of course, the main product will be the bread itself. I will also need to have a dining room set of sorts where the family can eat and enjoy the raisin bread.

Costumes:

In the commercial the people will be wearing casual clothing since commercial will be marketed to everyday people. It wouldn't be too formal, I would see Polo T-shirts as well as shorts or jeans working well for the advertisement. This commercial will only succeed if its believable so there wont be anything out of character.

Schedule: 

On 10/23 - 10/24| I will research commercials and marketing strategies for food.

On 10/26/20|  I will buy and make props for the commercial filming. This wont be too pricy since I already have a dining room, so really all I need to buy are the consumables. 

On 10/28/20| I will create a finalized storyboard for the commercial. This will be around 8-10 panels and show what the actors need to do during the commercial.

On 10/30/20| it will be time to begin Filming on the set.

On 11/1 I will edit and submit advertisement. This will basically consist of splicing together different takes and adding small effects to the footage.


Location: 

This would take place in the kitchen at my house. During the commercial there will be a transition to my dining room as well. This would help show that this product is something to be enjoyed by the entire family.

Backup: 

If for whatever reason I cannot film at my house, I will go and visit my grandfather and record with him. Since it is just me and my family in the commercial none of them will be absent for the recording time. If for any reason they cannot be there I will have to get one of my cousins to replace them. 




.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog