Intro Blog (Final Task)

 

 Hey there, my name is Spencer D. I'm a student at Fort Lauderdale High School and I take the AICE Media studies class. I was born in Miami Florida and now I live in Broward. I'm into doing creative things like drawing and animating so studying media sounded like a good idea for me. Academically I'm not super great at any specific subject, but history has always interested me. Some of my hobbies include gaming, cooking, drawing, and watching television. I've always liked video games and movies, especially the ones that can tell a good story. Some of my favorite game series are Super Mario, Kirby and The Legend of Zelda which are all amazing franchises. Going back to academics, I'm a slightly above average student usually scoring around a B in each class.  I have two cats named Him and Nuzlocke to keep me sane from all the schoolwork that I get during the week. I try to take good care of my cats, but thankfully cats are pretty low maintenance so its all good for me. Going back to my hobbies TV viewing is something that I always find fun. Some of my favorite shows are The Simpsons, The Mandalorian, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Regular Show. As you can see I mostly watch animated shows but live action is a great change of pace every once and a while. For this project I'll be filming the first five minutes of my very own movie. I'll be working by myself for this project that way I'll have full control over film direction. I don't





want to have to rely on others especially when its hard to get together with others.

 My favorite type of art to make is pixel art. Pixel Art (also known as spriting) is different from normal art since your canvas is limited to just a few pixels making every little thing count. Other than that I don't really have much else going on unfortunately. Due to schoolwork I don't have a ton of free time so its hard to find new hobbies. No matter what I'm usually in a good mood though and I'm usually pretty lax. So far this schoolyear has been pretty good for me. Looking past not actually being able to go to actual school this year has been pretty good. It wasn't the most interesting year but all in all its been pretty good to me. That's all there is about me, I hope you enjoy the following blogs.

pixel art by me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog