Pitch Blog

 

 The most important task in this entire assignment is deciding what I'll be filming. Although many things are important in order for a complete film, it is impossible to do anything until I know what I want to film. Here I have two pitches for films that I would be interested in producing.

Pitch 1: Researchers dig up the fabled golden calf and begin to investigate its mysterious power.

I think this would be super fun to make, the story is simple but would make for a great fiction movie. I'm not a religious guy but I've always enjoyed biblical type lore so I think this would be a great project.

Pitch 2: A man receives a shipment of insanely valuable goods that he didn't order and decides to keep them for himself out of greed. The original buyers of the goods then go after him.

This is a really cool story that's based on something that had happened to my grandfather. Sure it was just a sandwich and not insanely valuable treasures but its an entertaining story nonetheless. I personally prefer the first pitch, but if I had to do this one I wouldn't be too upset. 

Ultimately I would choose pitch one in this situation. I think it would be simpler to make with our low budget and require less props. I also believe that the story is generally more interesting and easier to follow in the time limit. Considering all these points I can say that pitch one is a much better choice.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog