Title Research: Art of the Title Website

 

  To research the making of a good title I knew I had to do some research. I went to The Art Of The Title, which is a website all about what makes a good title. Here I could find lots of information about exactly how to start my film off right. What I learned is that a good title needs to be comprehensible by others. In the examples found on the site they all have titles that stand out, but can be understood by the viewer. When making my film I'm definitely going to use what I've learned here. One quote that really stuck with me was "Beginnings are the best. It’s the time when your curiosity is aroused and things feel fun, fresh and different" I really felt this quote. This alone really made me think about how grand my opening sequence should be. If I can be as good as the examples on this website than Ill be good to go. Hopefully the knowledge gained from this site will be beneficial to my final product. 

https://www.artofthetitle.com/title/champion-ski-opening-titles/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog