Title Research: Watch The Titles Website

 

 For my second title research site I wanted to try something different. This time I went to a site called Watch The Titles dot com which was similar to the other but still unique in many ways. Figuring out how to navigate this site was a chore. Once I did however I was treated to some great title videos. These videos opened my eyes on how great an intro truly could be. One in specific really spoke to me. I think If my intro could be as sophisticated as this I would be really well off for the film. I want my film to be similar to this one. Of course It would have its own personality, but I really like the feel of this intro. Replicating something this fancy with my budget of course would be a problem. However with some video editing skills it should be possible. 


https://www.watchthetitles.com/titlesequence/offf-barcelona-2013-mr-emiltons-cabinet-of-curiosities/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog