Production Blog

 

 I spent my weekend doing something that may not sound like work. Well, it was work but it was enjoyable. I spent all weekend watching and studying films. Now this might seem like an excuse to not work on my film but it was quite the opposite. To better my own film I wanted to look at films that I held in high regards. I did this so that I could try to incorporate the elements of things I liked for this movie. I wanted my own movie to feel as real as possible. I really want to try and not have my project look like, well... a school project. For this reason I watched a lot of movies. I watched some things like Captain America and Iron Man which really helped with creating atmosphere. I want to use the kind of music that is used to hype up action scenes in these movies. If I could just channel one percent of the quality in these movies I'd have a masterpiece on my hands. Other than this however I didn't get too much work in on editing. I have some time to work on it of course. Even though I still have a lot of time to finish editing, I'd like to finish as soon as possible. Once the custom text I created is added to the footage I'll have something special. Now I admit I haven't been prioritizing this project as much since I have other things I'm working on. But I guarantee that I will have the Golden Calf edited and finished very soon. Until then! I hope you all are as excited as I am.

I definitely 100% watched this for studying :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Action

Intro Blog